We will be continuing our chapter book study, Bridge to Terabithia, this week.
We will be studying abbreviations this week.
- Monday, April 15th, read and discuss chapter 12
- Tuesday, April 16th, listen to chapter 12 on audio and quiz on chapter 12
- Wednesday, April 17th, 5th Grade Scantron Reading Test
- Thursday, April 18th, Spelling test on 20 commonly misspelled words and grammar test on abbreviations. I will go over last week's prepositional phrases grammar test and also Bridge test chapter 12.
- Friday, April 19th, NO School!
If your child makes a D (60-69) or an F (59 or below) I have stamped the test sign and return. Please do so.
This 9 weeks spelling words are 20 frequently misspelled words:
separate, believe, intermediate, because, through, beginning, grammar, receive, appreciate, remember, science, Wednesday, sincerely, probably, privilege, against, beautiful, February, library, and necessary. There were be a spelling test on Thursday, April 18th.
- Please continue to talk with your child about their school work, homework, conduct, notes from the school/teachers, etc.
- Let me know if you need me in any way!
Coming Up Soon:
- No School on Friday, April 19th.