This week is review week of Making Inferences.
- Homework goes home on Monday, January 22 and is not due until Friday, January 26. I will be grading ALL of it, so make sure your child works hard on their answers.
- This week's grammar skill is perfect verb tense.
- There will be a reading test on Friday, January 26th. It will consist of a cold read passage and question set.
- There will be a grammar test on Friday, January 26th also.
- Last week's tests go home on Tuesday, January 23rd.
- If your child makes a D (60-69) or an F (59 and below), please sign the test and return it by Friday the 26th.
- Please continue to talk with your child about their school work, homework, conduct, notes from the school/teachers, etc. I will continue to sign conduct folders for failure to bring materials to class, leaving belongings in my class, behavior, etc!
There is LOTS of sickness going around. If your child is absent and you would like to come to the school and pick up their textbooks, let me know and I will get everything together for you.
Congrats to ALL of the students who received certificates at Award's Day.
Coming Up Soon:
Email for your child's teachers are: